Every case is different. Standardized routines cannot achieve the desired success, particularly in the specialist areas on which we focus. You need legal counsel that takes an integrated approach and addresses your individual situation from a strategic, concrete and professional standpoint. It is essential to identify targeted areas of potential and take advantage of them by applying strategic management. These areas can include:
- Optimization of supply chain management in B2B/B2C projects
- Taking advantage of financial relief programs and benefits
- Reduction of customs duties
- Optimization of transfer pricing
Risk consulting and quality assurance
In international trade in particular, it is difficult to keep an overview of all the directives and regulations involved. Close communication and collaboration between tax and customs departments is vital.
We provide consulting before things "go too far" and work with you to develop a tailored audit-proof solution for all the challenges you may face.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Consultancy in criminal law prevention
- Support in submitting voluntary declarations
- Representation in legal assistance before financial courts
- Representation of managing directors and staff in criminal and administrative fine proceedings (directors' & officers' liability)
- Application for and execution of equitable measures in customs, turnover tax and excise tax demands
- Obtaining AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) status